A Pop-Up Showcase
Our pop-up structures are used to build architectural elements of the pavilion designed by Kite Studio Architecture to showcase their winning design for the pavilion.
Lightrus pop-up structures include:
- the 16m long HERO wall with a triangular opening
- the 16m long HERO wall with a hexagonal opening
- AV(audiovisual) Project and Storage room
- the acoustical partitions in the events area
- curved seating and reception area
Cladded with Saint Gobain's plasterboards, the pavilion is ready to host visitors of Archifest 2018.
To see more of our Pop-Up Structures, click here